Next Working Day Delivery:
- This is a Monday to Friday delivery service
- Dispatch cut off is 4pm, all orders after 4pm will be dispatched the following working day
- We do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday.
- A text message or email may be sent on the day of delivery to confirm delivery however this is not gauranteed
- Deliveries do not require a signature and can be left in a safe location or with a neighbour
- All items specified to be left in a safe location are at the buyers discretion
2-3 Working Day Delivery:
- This service is for orders with a combined weight of less than 3kg
- Orders take up to 3 working days (including saturdays)
- Orders will not be processed or delivered on a Sunday
- No tracking information is available for this service
Free Delivery Orders Over £50
- This service is a 3 working day service including Saturdays
- If your order is eligible for free delivery it will appear in the delivery options section during checkout
- Large heavy and bulky items are likely to be ineligible for this service.
- There is a basket weight limit of 30kg
Local Delivery 3-5 Working Days:
- North East Postcodes only (NE, SR, DH, DL, TS)
- Flat rate of £9.99
- Free over £200
- Telephone number required to arrange delivery date
- Delivery time depends on your location in the North East
UK Mainland Pallet Delivery:
- Pallet orders are dispatched on a next working day service
- Order must be placed before 1pm to guarantee delivery
- Large paint orders may take up to 3 working days before delivery can take place.
- Pallet deliveries must have a signature at the delivery address
- orders which cannot be delivered due to no available consignees will be charged for redelivery
- This is a kerbside delivery only
Collect In Store (Free)
- Customers can pay for an item online and collect it free of charge from any of our stores in the North East
- You will receive email confirmation of when your order will be ready to collect from your local store
- It may take up to 5 working days for your order to be ready to collect as not all products are stocked
- Refunds for collect in store orders cannot be issued in store
Unwanted items Items (including accessories) will need to be returned for full inspection before a refund can be provided, the original delivery cost will not be returned. Partial or damaged item returns that are not fit for resale will receive a partial refund. They must be returned within 30 days.
Products must be returned for testing before refunds or replacements can be provided. All accessories must be returned for so they may sent to the manufacture. This must take place within the given manufacture guarantee time.
Damaged or incorrect items:
Maxwells DIY will provide a full, partial refund or replace items. Proof of damage or incorrect items must be provided within 30 days of receiving the item before action can be taken. Incorrect items must be returned before a refund can be provided, alternately we can arrange for a doorstep swap however a signature is required and this service will not be attempted more than once.