Named Day Delivery:
- This is a Monday to Friday delivery service
- Dispatch cut off is 4pm, orders will be dispatched 1 working day before your chosen delivery date.
- We do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday.
- A text message or email may be sent on the day of delivery to confirm delivery however this is not guaranteed
- Deliveries do not require a signature and can be left in a safe location or with a neighbour
- All items specified to be left in a safe location are at the buyers discretion
2-3 Working Day Delivery:
- This service is for orders with a combined weight of less than 3kg
- Orders take up to 3 working days (including saturdays)
- Orders will not be processed or delivered on a Sunday
- No tracking information is available for this service
Free Delivery Orders Over £50
- This service is a 3 working day service including Saturdays
- If your order is eligible for free delivery it will appear in the delivery options section during checkout
- Large heavy and bulky items are likely to be ineligible for this service.
- There is a basket weight limit of 30kg
UK Mainland Pallet Delivery:
- Pallet orders are dispatched on a next working day service
- Order must be placed before 1pm to guarantee delivery
- Large paint orders may take up to 3 working days before delivery can take place.
- Pallet deliveries must have a signature at the delivery address
- Orders which cannot be delivered due to no available consignees will be charged for redelivery
- This is a kerbside delivery only
Local Delivery 3-5 Working Days:
- North East Postcodes only (NE, SR, DH, DL, TS)
- Flat rate of £9.99
- Free over £200
- Telephone number required to arrange delivery date
- Delivery time depends on your location in the North East
Collect In Store (Free)
- Customers can pay for an item online and collect it free of charge from any of our stores in the North East
- You will receive email confirmation of when your order will be ready to collect from your local store
- It may take up to 5 working days for your order to be ready to collect as not all products are stocked
- Refunds for collect in store orders cannot be issued in store
- All items (including accessories) will need to be returned for full inspection before a refund can be provided, the original delivery cost will not be returned.
- We will not cover the cost of returning the item to any Maxwells DIY store or warehouse
- We can arrange collection from your address for a fee, prices may vary depending on item/s
- Partial or damaged item returns that are not fit for resale will receive a partial refund.
- They must be returned within 30 days.
- Products must be returned for testing before refunds or replacements can be provided.
- All accessories must be returned for so they may sent to the manufacture.
- This must take place within the given manufacture guarantee time.
Damaged or incorrect items
- Maxwells DIY will provide a full, partial refund or replace items.
- Proof of damage or incorrect items must be provided within 30 days of receiving the item before action can be taken.
- Incorrect items must be returned before a refund can be provided, alternately we can arrange for a doorstep swap however a signature is required and this service will not be attempted more than once.